Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year to all, hope last year was good and hope this year is even greater than the one before.  Today I am going shopping, hope to post some pics and a breakdown when I get back home this evening.
I have started building my pantry and storage in my laundry room, for emergencies and hope to get it organized soon,  Will post pictures as things progress, at least I hope to, along with recipes and other country related post, please know that all posts will be done in a conservative christian manner, as I do not want to post anything that would be displeasing to God.  I think it is good christian stewardship to save money where possible and to use the resources we have wisely, this will be my focus, also if I find a good buy at a thrift or second hand store or yardsale I will try to post those also.


No comments:

Post a Comment