Saturday, January 3, 2015

This weekend I have added to my pantry storage, Dollar store had Tide and the Tide Pods or the Gain flings on sale all week for 3.95 each, and I had coupons for 2.00, making them 1.95 each,  I think I bought 10- 15 of each,  KMart had Downy unstoppables for 5.49 each this week with double coupons up to 4.00 making them 1.49 each and I made a few trips and bought 10 of those.  Bounce dryer sheets were not on sale but I have coupons that make them like .50 each so I buy those and stock up.  I am building my supplies so that I buy nothing that you can get coupons on until they run through the cycle and are on sale again.  We are to be good stewards of our money and that is what I am trying to do.  Then to get my house in order, there are many things here that I need to get rid of, I need the space to get shelves in the laundry/storage room, to keep my supplies on, and I am able to help out my kids if they need it and run out of something.  Have a wonderful evening and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment